Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Marketing pt. 2

As I said before, I am trying to one day start a business making T-shirts and clothes with my designs. The company is called Realist Threads and by co-conspirator in the project is my buddy Adam Wainscott (of DeckAwooD Skate Team fame). I had an idea for a new promotion of the brand.

When we came up with the idea for Realist, we talked about having images of people we respected and just simply have the word "Realist" below their picture. Here is a sweatshirt we made using that concept:



So anyway, I decided that a good promotion plan starting out would be to use the same concept on a T-shirt, but instead it would pose a question: "Who is Realist?" Pretty simple concept; hopefully it does not need too much explaining. :)

"RealGirls" logo
"Association" design







No comments:

Post a Comment